Saturday 17 April 2010

The M-Trey

On my recent trip to the UK, I hooked up to my man in Manchester. He took me to the BMW dealership. He told me we were there to see the 1 series he had just copped. I was excited at the prospect. Once we got there I couldn't help but scope out some of the other awesome rods on offer. By far the illest there was this metallic blue M3. Then I noticed it said "SOLD" in the window. No surprise there - until I realised the name next to it was my man's!

Daaaaaaamn.

Turns out he'd copped the M3 for his ma-duke's birthday [now if that's not pure class, I don't know what is]. I just hope one day I will have that kind of doh.
The whip is off the scale. Optioned out: gray leather interior, iDrive system, carbon fiber roof... the list goes on. Shit is rapid too - like 0 to 100km in 4.2seconds.Delimited this ting will hit nearly 300km! Nuts.
Not only that but this particular model was built for the Managing Director of BMW M3. Yup. So it's full of extra details that no other M3 has. One of which is the fact that EVERYTHING on the car is painted metallic blue and polished. Even the chassis under the car and in the engine.

Madness.
Shouts to my homie... He hustles mad hard for this and deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment