Friday 23 April 2010

Celph Titled ft. Apathy & Chino XL - Styles Ain't Raw

Whoa... this one is giving me butterflies in my stomach. Some REAL Hip Hop ish. Phat. Buckwild beats are simply monstrous.

I remember Ap sending me an unfinished version of this with just his and Celph’s verses months ago. I had no clue Chino was gonna be on the final version though! Off Celph and Buckwild’s upcoming collaborative Nineteen Ninety Now LP. Which will feature Celph ripping over vintage unreleased Buckwild beats from the mid 90’s. Guest spots will include Treach (of Naughty By Nature), Vinnie Paz (of Jedi Mind Tricks), Ryu (of SOBs), A.G., Diamond D, Sadat X, Grand Puba, R.A. the Rugged Man, O.C., Lord Digga, Majik Most and more.

Listen/download it HERE!

[Via 2DopeBoys]

No comments:

Post a Comment