Friday 28 October 2011

Carhartt WIP x Burton



I've been meaning to post this for a while, but hey I'm forgetful.

I'm my opinion this collaboration is an absolute winner. It combines so my things I love. Carhartt, snowboarding and (a slight fetish I have) Gore-Tex.

It's old school work wear, that has been integral to Hip Hop fashion for decades (CNN anyone?), mixed with modern technology to keep you warm and dry.

"Constructed on Carhartt‘s most recognizable outerwear, the Traditional, the Burton x WIP Jacket is essentially a “ Deluxe” with a double layer of Gore-Tex Performance Oxford shell and 13 mm Gore-Seam tape to seal off any seams. While based on Carhartt’s Single Knee pants, the Burton x Carhartt WIP Pants underwent the same Gore-Tex weather proofing as with the jacket. Sparing no details, design teams of both entities went over each creation, adding hand warmer pockets, waist gaiter, and articulated reinforcements in key areas. After all, the collection was made with snowboarders in mind.

The Burton x Carhartt WIP Collection is available now at Burton flagship stores around globe and select Carhartt retail locations."

Great stuff.

I'll be waiting at the bottom of the slopes with my goons to jack the first man I see wearing this.

[Via FreshnessMag]

No comments:

Post a Comment